Wednesday 2 April 2014

MAHESH BHATT SUSPECTS HER DAUGHTER'S ALIA BHATT RELATIONSHIP WITH ARJUN KAPOOR...

ALIA BHATT AND ARJUN KAPOOR
Director, Mahesh Bhatt believed that her younger daughter Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor have a special relationship. Unlike everybody, talking about Alia-Arjun’s sizzling chemistry, onscreen kisses and love making scenes, Mahesh Bhatt felt that Alia-Arjun were a couple when he visited them on the sets of 2 States in Ahmedabad. Alia has openly talked about her kiss with Arjun Kapoor in the movie, she even declared in an interview that Arjun thought she kissed well and now the actor revealed her father’s suspicion about her relationship with her hero, Arjun Kapoor.
Alia said in an interview to a tabloid, “Last year, when I was shooting in Ahmedabad, my father was there to promote Aashiqui 2 and had visited me on the set of 2 States. He recently asks me, ‘Are you dating Arjun or what?’ Six months later, he is telling me, ‘I sensed something in the van when I came to Ahmedabad’, even though there is nothing. He likes Arjun.”
Clearly the filmmaker didn’t miss the chemistry Alia shares with her partner in 2 States. And with their sensuous promos grabbing so much eyeballs of the audience, we hope that they sizzle as much in the film too.

No comments:

Post a Comment